Saturday, August 7, 2004

House Exercise

I'm having such a great day. My house was killer cleaned from top to bottom today by moi and a dear friend. It smells like sunshine in here! Then, guess who managed to land a phenomenal deal on a free weights set for home? Yup, me. I'm setting up a super-circuit in my basement and I'm so excited. My neighbour is building me a little three step box for the cardio (along with my jump rope of course) and when we move to the new house my DH will get a buddy to rig up a light with timer! Can you believe how cool this is for me?!

AND that is NOT all folks. Can you believe there is more? I know, I was thinking the same thing..."what more could she possibly hope for in a simple Saturday?" Well, I was accepted into my vocational rehabilitation program. Which means that the Canadian Army will pay me a decent portion of my normal wages to go back to school and they pick up the tuition and books. Then, to sweeten the pot I get a 24 month, interest free loan to purchase the new laptop I need for the program.

I feel like I've won the lottery. Oh, and my run was great today...imagine that?! ~giggles~

No comments: