Monday, June 28, 2004

Lots of Running, Lots of Life But Not So Much Weight Training

So I started my official trg program today...well, lets back up, I didn't get the weight trg in!! AARRGHH I hate when my schedule changes because everything is all wanky for what feels like weeks until I get a pattern. Mark is at home on leave, the girls are on summer vay, as they call summer vacation, and we are re-organizing the entire house and yard with a million social engagements to boot. Many of our friends are being posted out of course so there are all the goodbyes both official and unofficial.

Okay so today was 6Km with 25lbs in 42:37 which felt incredibly easy. Since hitting the gym was not going to happen I just doubled up on sit-ups, push-ups and my wanna-be pull-ups. Toss in a way too quick stretch and I had rounded up today's health mission in a whopping 1 hour and 2 minutes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not all that cranky or nearly as whiny as I sound but I am disappointed. So it's all about priorities...not hard to tell I'm addicted to the run eh?!

No comments: