Sunday, May 2, 2004

Finally a Goal

Okay, so my goal is to be able to run the 32km with pack portion of the Aynsworth Dyer Mountain Man competition in 2005. I'm up to 1 hour and 10 minutes with said pack. Haven't been tracking the kilometers yet because mostly I run/ruck for emotional reasons these days. I think I will start to track in June. I still have a few more big emotions to tame right now. I was inspired by the Running Chick, a blogspot I found here. She's a true runner in her heart and I'm looking for the inner runner in me right now; or the inner penguin as the famous author of The Penguin Chronicles in RW magazine would say. (www.runnerworld.com)

Super tired so this is boring and simple once again. Where has the writer in me gone these days? Oh well, all in it's time of course.

No comments: